Friday, September 11, 2020

De-Grading

 Well, we had our first seminar - or attempt at one. We'll have to figure out a better way to invite & maintain engagement, but it should get easier with more experience. our NEXT seminar is scheduled for Weds, concerning Zinn & his view of history. Please come prepared to discuss (listen, think & share!) his main points and any criticisms you may have. Also do not forget to write your first WIL (failure) and please SUBMIT it when you are done. Also run through the To-Do category via GooCLass and get everything else "done" as I plan to move it ALL next week (after the Zinn seminar).

On Mond-ues, I will be giving a lecture. I am working to revamp my notes and see what works best for delivery. I usually just have my page of notes, post a graphic and then "teach" but that may not be best with DL. The seminar is scheduled for Weds ( I may move it), with another (more fun & entertaining) lecture exploring the origins of monarch butterflies rounding out the week.

If next week "works" well enough, I will post a Q1 calendar so you can map out and plan your workload accordingly. 

Enjoy & have a SAFE weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment